NEW IN: Beauty cosmetics Holiday Brush Set!



I'm very excited to share my first ever make-up brush set from Beauty cosmetics' newest Holiday Collection! I got mine in Rosey, which comes in pink color. I don't know what got into me all of a sudden, I should have bought the one in purple (Dainty)! It's just that I love the color pink, but the purple looks  more womanly and posh. Haha.

Since it's the fist and only brush set that I own, I cannot make a review about these brushes. I have no idea what some of the small brushes are called. I can only identify the big brushes and the lip brush. Haha. So I hope I could get some help identifying the smaller brushes. ☺

I got it for the introductory price of Php 1000. For a 12-piece brush set that is very handy, it's a steal! My friend and I received our brushes one day after settling the payment! Nice, noh? I've heard a lot of good reviews about their brushes, that is why I did not have second thoughts about buying it. I found out about this travel-friendly brush set from Janna of Jannieology. The wonders of blogging: You get to know the latest in beauty and make-up! 

To be honest, I kind of expected a lot from the brush set kit. The kit  is no showboat, but  I believe the brushes inside are worth my bread. It also feels slimmer than your notebook! If you think it's bulky, it isn't. Imagine carrying 12 brushes without the hassle.


Ta-dah! It reminds me of the Charm Holiday brush set. Each brush is very soft and dense enough. I still haven't used them, because I have not washed them yet.


Beauty cosmetics is neatly printed on each handle that feels like wood. I'm not sure where most makeup brushes handles are made of, I've only seen wooden and plastic handles. I just hope the print won't come off.


I like that flat top brush, powder brush and the foundation brush have transparent plastic covers, because I think these are the brushes that could leave a mess or stain inside the kit.


Ok! For those makeup junkies out there, could you name the following brushes? I obviously don't know  which is the eyeshadow brush and the blending brush. I can only recognize the lip brush and the angled liner brush. Thanks! ♥  I think this is the beginning of my love for makeup artistry. Haha.

Have you tried any brushes from Beauty cosmetics? What's your take on BC products? 

12 comments:

  1. Smaller brushes : (left-right) = small eyeshadow brush, fluffy blending brush, pencil/bullet brush, angled definer brush/angled eyeshadow brush, angled eyeliner brush, lip brush, bent eyeliner brush... I think that's it. Not so sure though. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks Ms. Janna! ♥never knew until now that the blending brush has longer bristles :D

      Delete
  2. hi! new follower here. just wondering where you got this brush set? looks like a really good deal. hope they work out well for you.

    hope you can follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Chryzlyne. Thanks for visiting my blog. I got them from Beauty cosmetics. below is the link to their page. :)

      https://www.facebook.com/beautycsmetics

      Delete
  3. Interested in these brushes. Do a review, please! :) Thanks!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I hope I could do it right away, but this is kind of a revelation! you know, I don't even do eye makeups LOL.still a noob here, but I will still try of course! Thanks Sharina!

      Delete
  4. the brushes are so pretty!! Its in pink!! thanks so much for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! yes, they look darling. Thanks dear! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. I've been thinking of getting one of the brushes from the collection :) looks nice and pretty! would love to know your thoughts about it~ :)

    following you now~
    xoxo

    heyhanee
    http://twenty4seven247.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing for cosmetics accessories etc.


    kabuki brush for liquid foundation & foundation application brush

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish that i could have them .... :'(

    ReplyDelete