Revlon Fire & Ice Limited Edition Vintage Lipstick

Price: Php 400
Revlon's Fire and Ice lipstick housed in a vintage metal case was recreated two years ago as a limited edition, so I imagine my surprise and excitement when I found out that Revlon still distributes this iconic lipstick. I bought this from Stuff n Shop and I don't doubt the authenticity of their products since I never heard of fake Revlon lipsticks.


I bought this mainly because it looks like my Estee Lauder lipstick.They both exude class and quality. 


It's hard to tell whether it is a blue-based or orange-based red color. In person, its red color looks like mixed coral or pink. It's no secret that I love deep true red lipsticks, but this one is a keeper because of its great formula (which is creme, it's still the same Fire and Ice Super Lustrous, by the way) and demure red color.


Too bad I can't make a good review about lipsticks because of my crappy digicam - it doesn't capture true-to-life color swatches. :( I found a reliable review post about the product from Beauty Is Not Caused. She got the precise lipstick swatch. ☺

What other Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick do you recommend? Comment  below. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, the packaging is really elegant and classy ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging nga :) Cant wait to see it on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a blue based red, from the link posted here

    ReplyDelete