NEW IN: e.l.f. cosmetic products

When my sister told me that she's coming home from U.S., I did not pass up the chance to ask her to buy me some makeup. I don't have the funds to buy some high-end products there even if they're cheaper in the U.S., so I just opted for e.l.f. products they only cost $1 to $3!

Here's what I got from e.l.f.:


Studio Lip Exfoliator. Because I love wearing lipstick daily, I feel the need to bring with me a travel-friendly and no-mess lip scrub.

Studio Powder Brush. I love flat top brushes, and this is the softest brush I own to date. I can't wait to use this for applying my liquid foundation.

Studio HD Blush in Superstar. This one is very pigmented and has a few shimmers that are almost unnoticeable.

Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Antigua. I actually don't use pink powder blush, but I already have one in peach shade so I went for pink this time. It also has tiny shimmers, more like glitters actually. I don't like shimmers on my face, but I do hope it will give me a flushed look instead of shimmery. 

My sister only spent $12 (Php 487) for these items. Products from e.l.f.'s Studio line here in our country cost around Php 245. That's roughly worth a thousand pesos for four items! 

What are the best e.l.f. products you have tried and would recommend to me? I have medium skin tone with yellow undertone. Leave a comment below :)

2 comments:

  1. the lip exfoliator seems really interesting! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing this post!! this is so helpful, i always afraid on getting tricked into buying fake stuffs.

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Eye Angle Brush & Best Eyeshadow Brushes

    ReplyDelete