My Secret to Defined Brows: e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit


I will never get tired of saying that my day is not complete with undone brows. Ever since I was introduced to shaping and filling in my eyebrows, I never went back to messy eyebrows again.

I actually love using my Ever Bilena Precision Blender (it's a pencil) to line and fill in my brows. I just prefer anything that is in pencil form since they're much easier to deal with.  However, I still like to try eyebrow products available in our local market because this one from e.l.f. that I'm currently using doesn't last that long.

I originally planned to buy IN2IT Waterproof Brow Powder, but I picked up the e.l.f. instead, because it's a little cheaper. Plus, it doesn't only contain powder but it also comes with a wax.


The packaging doesn't feel cheap at all. I like that it is in color black which made it look sleek. And let's not forget about the little mirror which makes it convenient.


It comes with a dual-end brush. One is used for defining and arching your brows, and the other is for filling in them. The brush may look flimsy and useless but it works nevertheless. However, I still prefer using my N38 brush from Marionnaud for ease and convenience. 

e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit is available in Light, Medium, Dark and Ash. I got Medium because I have dark brown hair. 
It's an old photo of me when I'm still not used to filling in my brows so the powder and wax here are not well-blended.
What I like about the product:
  • It's affordable for only Php 249.75! But most of us know we can only get it for Php 150 in U.S.
  • The wax helps my unruly eyebrows to stay put and intensify the color of my brows. Now, I rarely use my e.l.f. wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara. The wax also helps for the color to stay intact.
  • The powder helps in setting the wax. When used alone, it still gives you a neat and filled in eyebrows, only a subtle version. But I think it cannot withstand oil and sweat. I haven't tried using with just the brow powder, though.
What I don't like about the product:

  • Doesn't last long on my oily brows. You need to retouch with powder. 
Overall, I love this brow kit from e.l.f. I don't need to dole out some money for expensive ones. I always bring this with me because I still retouch my brows with the powder when it's becoming shiny because of the sebum. My EB precision blender is now taking its break because of this.

Do share your favorite eyebrow product(s)! I'm almost done with this kit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this too and your eyebrows look so pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete