Budget Beauty: My Favorite BB Cream from Pond's


Skin Profile

Color: Light to Medium, Yellow undertone
Type: Combination to Oily skin
Condition: Few post-acne marks on the chin and across the forehead

Pond's Flawless  White BB+ Cream

Product Summary

Shade: Beige
Coverage: Light to Medium
Finish: Satin
Longevity: Long-wearing with minimal fading
Scented: Yes
Price: Php 299.00

This is my most-used and most-loved BB cream to date! I have been using this for two years now and I never switched to foundation ever since I started using it. It is lightweight and gives me a skin-like finish. It dries instantly and not sticky at all. I prefer dewy or satin finish over matte (even though I sweat and oil so much) because I like it when there's a subtle sheen on my face - it looks more healthy and radiant.

The product can provide light to medium coverage so you still need a concealer to hide stubborn dark spots. However, for daily use, I like mine more natural so I let my acne marks show as long as they're minimized or lightened. Still, it has good coverage for a BB cream. Although it is moisturizing on the skin, it still clings on dry patches so you need to prep your skin with your trusted moisturizer.

It's pretty weird that I get better coverage if I apply it using my fingers instead of brushes. It also lasts longer on me if I do that. But since I have oily skin on some areas of my face, I start blotting after 3 to 4 hours wear. I rarely retouch with powder, but it's better to pat some powder after blotting. The product doesn't break me out despite their reputation of giving girls pimples.



If you need a regular BB cream that is lightweight, gives great coverage and doesn't give you the sticky feeling. Try this BB cream from Pond's! It's also very budget-friendly!  

Who else loves Pond's Flawless  White BB+ Cream?

3 comments:

  1. Does this come in different shades? I'm using the Age Miracle BB cream light tone, and I'm also impressed with its performance, although I have a feeling that the medium shade will be a better fit for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Jill,

      As of now they only have the Light and Beige. Beige is a bit light on me pa nga. Haven't tried the Age Miracle BB cream, waa sobrang late na 'ko sa mga beauty finds ngayon. Haha. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. I want to try this one too, but for now I got the Belo Tinted Sunscreen. Next time I'll buy the smaller tube of this BB! :D

    ReplyDelete