MY HAUL | My First Catrice Purchase



It's funny that I just recently found out that Catrice has been around in the Philippines since 2014. Like, 'luh?' (para in sa mga bagets ngayon) . It's been a long time since I purchased cosmetics because I have been working from home since early 2015 so I don't play with my makeup collection as much as I used to.

Although the brand's packaging is aesthetically pleasing with it's clear acrylic packaging, I never paid attention to it until I spent a good one hour at a Guardian pharmacy in Penang. The brand is a bit cheaper in Malaysia - actually, most things in Malaysia are cheaper. 

Anyway, below is the list of products with  their prices in Malaysian Ringgit (counter-clockwise):

Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 080 Go, Charlie Brown! | RM 15.90 (Buy 1 Take 1)
A cool brown color in matte finish.

Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 400 My First Copperware Party | RM 15.90 (Buy 1 Take 1)
They say it is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. 

Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 030 Medium Bronze | RM 18.90
I have been using a darker pressed powder from Clinique as my contour powder for so long that I didn't even think of getting a good bronzer. I've had been meaning to get the matte bronzer from NYX in Light, but this one from Catrice is much cheaper so I had to get it.

Defining Blush in 020 Rose Royce | On Sale RM 13 (RM 16.88)
Blusher is my third must-have beauty product, next to eyebrow products and tinted lip balms. I love blushers in beige, rose or mauve colors and based on a few swatches online, the color payoff is promising.   

Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory  | RM 16.90
I don't use concealer but I read some good reviews about the Camouflage Cream so this is the first on my to-buy list. It's quite light on my skin, but they only had two colors and the other one was too dark.

That's all for my small haul from Catrice. Their products are not expensive at all even in their regular prices. It cost me roughly Php 200 for each item! I got the two mono eyeshadows for the price of one. I actually bought quite a lot of stuff from Guardian which I will be sharing on my next post. I feel guilty for spending money on pretty things, but whatever.

Kindly share your favorite Cartice products. I forgot to check out their highlighter. I read somewhere that it's a must-have from the brand and a nice dupe for Benefit High Beam. 

0 comments: